- Each candidate is required to fill up the admission form taken from the college prospectus and it must be complete in all respects. Nothing should be left unfilled and it must be signed by the Guardian or Father of the candidate
- One Passport size photograph is to be affixed on the admission form and two extra passport size of photograph are to be attached with the admission form.
- Attested photocopies of the following certificate should be attached with the admission form.
- Photocopies of matriculation examination with data of birth.
- Photocopy of previous examination passed.
- Attested Photocopy of the character certificate.
- Principal has the right to cancel admission of a candidate if the columns filled up in admission form are found wrong, in this case the deposited fee will not be returned.
- In complete forms will not be considered for admission.
Rules regarding admission
- Application form for admission attached with the prospects should be submiteed on due date.
- Candidate can seek admission with in ten days of the late declaration of result.
- Candidate having Re-appear in examination will be admitted provisionally in the next class.
- Disqualified candidate from college, University and Board will not be admitted.
- In Complete forms will not be entered
- Original certificate are to be presented at the time of admission and their attested copies should be attached with admission form.
- The students passing lower examination from other university or Board need to submit their original certificates at the time of admission.
- If a candidate passes B.A. 1st supplementary examination with a special chance, he cannot appear in the subsequent examination of B.A. 3rd
Rules of regarding eligibility ( as per the rules of University)
For B.A. Part 1st
Only those candidates are eligible who have passed 10+2 examination from Punjab school education Board or any other recognized Board equivalent there to.
For B.A. Part 2nd
Only those candidates are eligible who have passed B.A. Part 1st examination from recognized University.
For B.A. Part 3rd
Only those candidates are eligible who have passed B.A. Part 2nd examination from recognized University.
Candidate who get re-appear in B.A. Part 2nd will clear it with in two attempts in (September/ April) it she fails to clear re- appear, her result of B.A. 3rd will be cancelled.
- Student who pass math and computer application in B.A. can seek admission in M.Sc and M.Sc(IT).
- Students having math and economics as their subjects in B.A. can seek admission in M.B.A.
- Students having Math as their subject in B.A. can directly seek admission in M.Sc. (Maths) MSc applied, Math and Computer Application/ M.B.A. and B.Ed.
- Students seeking admission in B.Ed. with S.S Combination must have at least two elective subjects in B.A. from following.
- Political Science