The students giving good performance in educational field (Humanities, Computer, Commerce) Games, National Service scheme and cultural activities are honoured by the college Managing committee at Annual Prize Distribution function
Rules regarding various prizes are given below :
- Condition who get 1st and 2nd position in the house test with at least 60% and 50% marks respectively will be honoured with a prize.
- If two or three students get equal marks in a particular subject, all will have the right to prize.
- In every class (Humanities, Computer, Commerce) obtaining marks basis of aggregate.
- First, Second and Third prize in each class on the basis of marks obtained in the University examination.
- A special prize for students who figure on the University Merit List.
- For Getting above mentioned prizes, Its compulsory for a students to get through all examination
Other Fields :
Book Bank :-
A student who gives appreciable output in book banking is honoured at the recommendation of teacher in change.
Red Cross :-
A student who attends state level camp or gets first, second and third prize after participating in various activities of the camp.
Roll of Hounour
- Educational Field :-
- The students, who gets a position is found in the list of first five declared by the University
- Sports Field :-
- On being Selected a member in university and teams provided they perform in inter University and state teams provided they perform in Inter University or Inter State tournaments and get one of the three top positions .
- For established a new record in some University Sports competition.
- One of the members of a team which continuously for two years University tournament .
- Culture Field :-
- During Academic year, if a student win first prizes or trophies for six time in inter college competitions.